Thursday, August 11, 2011

Preparing for "Not Back to School"

It never ceases to amaze me how looooong winter seems and how lightening fast summer flies by.  We have 1 more week to enjoy summer AND Daddy.  He's off until the 22nd, when we plan on starting our homeschool schedule.

I have all my curriculum together with the exception of a few supplemental materials I hope to order on payday!  So here's what we're using this year:

J-Saurus, age 10  (11 in October):
* MFW CTG (Creation to Greeks)
* First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind
* Writing Strands
* Spelling Power
* A Reason for Handwriting, Cursive
* Singapore Math

M.J., age 8 (9 in October)
* MFW CTG
* First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind
* Spelling Power
* A Reason for Handwriting, Cursive
* Singapore Math

Buster Brown, age 6
* MFW First Grade

On my Wishlist
* Mystery of History

This weekend I hope to get our "classroom" organized and ready for our first day!

I'll share pics ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment