Monday, October 25, 2010

Motivated Monday?

Sigh...it seemed like a good idea: Pick a goal for the week with a few ideas on how to accomplish it and call it "Motivated Monday."  Well, I'm not so motivated today.  My dear hubby called off sick after throwing up half the night :(   My youngest was a bit under the weather yesterday with stomach issues and I'm not feelin' too hot myself.  Oh well.  Life goes on.  I'm on my second cup of coffee and we're wrapping up our a.m. schoolwork.

Things don't have to be in perfect order ( what's that!?) to proceed with my blogging.  I have PLENTY of goals and aspirations to be a better me, soo....

This week I am motivated to tackle this adorable craft from Family Fun magazine.  Fall is without a doubt my favorite season and this creation beautifully captures why I love it.  We're past "peak week" for ooh-ing and aah-ing over the brilliant colors, but there's plenty of fall left and I want to soak up every second!

Have a Great Week Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment