Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wait...what day is it?

Oh, that's right it's Tuesday.  Does that ever happen to you?  Sure it has.  Anyway, I was hoping to show our finished craft that I mentioned last week.  Alas, it is UNfinished...sigh. 

So here's why the fall craft (along with a list of other things) didn't get done...

We started out the week with dh getting food poisoning (tip: If the grilled chicken sandwich you order looks questionable, DON'T EAT IT! No matter how hungry you are!)

Then MJ was struggling to breathe which led to a dr. appt. and asthma medication :(

We did accomplish some schoolwork, too...


Studying Mexico in MFW:  Yarn Art


 J-Saurus did a dragon...big surprise!


What's a fiesta without a pinata?
And then there were costumes to make for "Free Candy Day" :)


So I missed "Motivated Monday" this week, but hopefully I'll get back on track this week.  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment