Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Motivated Monday!

If there's anyone actually reading this, it's clear to you that I'm a casual blogger.  I don't post consistently and I don't have a single theme to my blog.  We'll, I'm working on changing that and I've been extremely motivated to start today!  I'm not quite sure what's gotten into me...I'm envisioning redecorating projects, cleaning out closets, lesson planning, and making lists.  I may even plan out the menu for the week! 

Maybe "Motivated Monday" is a good place to start!  I see a theme emerging...

What goal are you motivated to accomplish this week?  What task would you love to check off your "to-do" list? 

I think I'll start with that one thing that should be my top priority.  That thing that isn't really a thing at all.  This Monday I'm Motivated to start each day on my knees...in the Word...at His feet.  How else can I even begin to tackle the mountain of tasks that fill my day?  Before I pour that first cup of coffee or take one bite of breakfast, I need to "sink my teeth" into my "daily bread."

Incidentally, our memory verse from My Father's World ( our homeschool curriculum ) is Matthew 4:4 ~Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Have a Great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment